Membership & Donations
How to Make a Donation
You can support our work by:
- Joining our monthly giving program
- Making a personal financial donation or pledge
- Making a gift in honour of or in memory of a loved one
- Recommending the Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba to your employer’s Matching Gifts program or Employee Charitable Donations program
- Making an in-kind gift or donating an item on our Wish List.
You can make a donation by:
- Donating online through CanadaHelps.org
- Mailing a personal cheque payable to “Elizabeth Fry Society of Manitoba” and sending it to: 544 Selkirk Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R2W 2M9
- Making a personal Pledge to be paid in installments – download the Pledge Form and send it to: 544 Selkirk Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R2W 2M9
- Considering a bequest in your will
- Donating your Air Miles (our agency # is 8008 161 4725)
- Donating your HBC points (our HBC # is 600294 517 123 701)
Gifts of $10+ will be issued a tax receipt
Become a Member!
Click here to download our membership form!
Why Become a Member of EFSM?
Your knowledge, education, lived experience and voice matters. Your paid membership to EFSM grants you voting privileges at our annual general meeting and invitations to a variety of events throughout the year.
EFSM members provide support to the agency and the programs and services we offer. It is also an opportunity to become involved in your community and expand your knowledge about some of the issues EFSM clients face every day.
Membership can be supported in a variety of ways:
- $5 – Student or Fixed Income
- $20 – Individual
- $50 – Organization
- $100 – Corporation